Lodge Leadership Development
What is LLD?:
Each year, the leaders of Occoneechee Lodge gather for a Lodge Leadership Development event. The purpose of the event is to build the team of lodge leaders who will guide Lodge 104 for the coming year. The event consists of a number of training sessions that will help us all focus our attentions on issues our lodge needs to again attain the National Quality Lodge distinction.
You, as a valued leader of Occoneechee, are invited to participate at this exciting event. As a leader, you know that your attendance is vital to your success in the coming year.
About This Year’s Event:
Campbell University and Occoneechee Lodge 104 have for the ninth year joined in partnership to train the elected Chapter and Lodge Youth and Adult Leadership in November, 2015 at the annual Lodge Leadership Development. The subjects have been selected and instructors recruited. They will use a National Order of the Arrow Outline for their subject presentation. We will gather in November at Campbell University to prepare the newly elected chapter and lodge leaders for their year of leadership.
- Location: Campbell University – Lundy Fetterman School of Business (Map)
- Cost: The day event (All lodge members) is $10.
- Check-in: 8:15 am Saturday (LEC see below)
- Check-out: 5:30 pm Saturday
- What to bring: Class A full uniform required for meetings and meals, notebook and pen (recommended)
Lodge Executive Committee Members: (Chapter Chiefs, Lodge Committee Chairs and Lodge VCs Required)
- LEC members should plan to attend LLD for the entire weekend.
- Cost: $25
- Check-in for the LEC is 7:00 pm Friday
- Check-out: Sunday approximately noon but could be sooner. Please plan to call your ride home.
- What to bring: Class A full uniform required for meetings and meals, sleeping pad, sleeping bag or cot.
- There will be a mandatory meeting for the entire Executive Committee Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday morning
- Sleeping accommodations will be indoors, so bring a sleeping bag and pad, but camping gear is not necessary.