Learn more here.
Ever since the inception of the Order of the Arrow in 1915, it was intended that all members should be equal in rank. Brotherhood membership does not provide a specific degree of rank, status, or special honor like that of the Vigil Honor. Instead, the Brotherhood is an opportunity for members to reaffirm their belief in the high purposes of the Order. The ceremony is intended as a source of inspiration that motivates brothers to give even greater service to Scouting.
To become a brotherhood member, you must complete the Brotherhood Trail during Spring Pow-Wow, Fall Fellowship. You can also participate in the Brotherhood Trail on selected days during Summer Camp at Camp Durant. Contact the Summer Camp OA Commissioner for more information.
- Learn the Signs of OA Membership
- Advance in your understanding of the Ordeal
- Remain active and serve your unit for 10 months
- Make a pledge for continued service to your unit and the Lodge
- Write a letter to the Lodge, explaining what the Order means to you.
- SPRING POW-WOW, March 17-19th, 2017
- FALL FELLOWSHIP, Sept. 15-17th, 2017
There is no additional cost for the Brotherhood trail for members whose Annual Dues are current. Pay Dues