The Officers and Chairmen of the Occoneechee Lodge work throughout the year to deliver a quality program, that includes fellowship, educational and leadership development opportunities. The program requires the purchase, rental or production of many items that cost money per participant.
For all events hosted by the Occoneechee Lodge, the following refund policy applies.
- Refund requests made 21 days or more before the event are fully refundable, subject to a $5.00 transaction fee. To avoid the transaction fee, the registration can be transferred to a future event in the same calendar year.
- Refund requests made 14 to 21 days in advance are refunded at full price, minus $5.00 refund fee and $5.00 transaction fee. Registration can also be transferred to an event in the same calendar year.
- Refund requests made within 14 days of the event are not refundable. We can, however, move your registration to another event in the same calendar year.
Please contact the Lodge Adviser or Finance Adviser if you believe your situation warrants special accommodation.
While many events are hosted by the Occoneechee Lodge, other events are hosted by neighboring lodges or other organizations.
- Refund policies for events not hosted by the Occoneechee Lodge are at the discretion of the hosting organization.
- Conclave refund is not refundable. You can, however, transfer your registration to someone else and they can pay you back. So all you need to do is find someone to go that has not already registered and have them pay you the registration fee. You will need to contact us and let us know who it is, that part is critical.